Tuesday, December 15, 2009

X Factor Winner Joe McElderry Is Not Gay - Got it?

X Factor winner Joe McElderry has revealed he is not gay – but is still a virgin.

The 18-year-old from South Shields – who won Sunday’s final with more than 60 per cent of the vote – dismissed rumours he was gay but insisted getting a girlfriend was the last thing on his mind.

Joe said: “I’m straight. I’ve had girlfriends, but I don’t have one right now. I haven’t slept with anyone, but I’m a young lad and I’m concentrating on my music.(
keep reading)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's only 18, he's a real sweetie and sings beautifully. However, bitter and twisted gays try and destroy people by trying to drag them out of closets! Let the youngster find himself!! And yes, I am saying this with my hands on my hips!!
(Not aimed at blogmaster - aimed at the gays who embarrass me!!)