Tuesday, December 30, 2008

David Beckham's New Hebrew Tattoo

Italian soccer club AC Milan's new loan signing David Beckham walks on the pitch during his first training session with the team at Al Nasr Stadium in Dubai, December 30, 2008.

AC Milan arrived in the UAE on Monday ahead of their winter training Camp which will run from Tuesday to January 6, 2009.

David Beckham unveiled his controversial new tattoo on the football pitch in Dubai today.

The latest design can be seen tucked on the inside of Beckham's already heavily-inked left arm.

The design is a Hebrew translation of 'My son, do not forget my teaching but keep my commands in your heart.'

It accompanies another Hebrew phrase on the same arm which reads: 'I am my beloved and my beloved is mine'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's too weird for words.