Friday, August 24, 2007

Me & Ronald Reagan

This picture was taken in 1989 in Altlantic City, New Jersey. I was in Altantic City for a Marketing Team School competition.

When I showed my parents this picture they were amazed that I had met the President of the United States. I had to break it to them that Reagan was just a cardboard cut-out and not the real thing ~ Or was he!?

My mother still took the picture to work and showed all the girls. Tell them that her son had met Reagan. She did end up telling them the true!

Imagine me a Republican!!
(Sidebar: Look how high my hair is!! Kinda HOT)

Ronald Wilson Reagan (February 6, 1911 – June 5, 2004) was the 40th President of the United States (1981–1989) and the 33rd Governor of California (1967–1975). Before entering politics, Reagan was also a broadcaster, a film actor, and head of the Screen Actors Guild.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats funny. i actually had my pic taken at probably the same place on the AC boards in '89. i looked to see if i could find mine, but cant.. mom had it framed and hanging in the living room for the longest time. i always liked reagan, he was the president who couldnt say AIDS and did nothing for gays.. but he had that carisma about him that if you grew up in the 80's you couldnt help but like him. thanks for sharing...

rich
richard29pa@aol.com

Rick said...

Nuno you looked like David Duchovny???

~N~ said...

lol.. thanks! N