Monday, August 20, 2007

Chris Gets Letter Published in Vanity Fair

My friend Chris just rushed over to my place to show me the latest Vanity Fair magazine. I thought he wanted me to look at the newest Calvin Klein ads, instead he pointed me to the Letters from Readers.
Chris got his letter published in the September issue of Vanity Fair Magazine.
From so many letters, they selected Chris's letter.
We laughed that it must have been his use of the word 'pejorative' that caught the editor's attention.
You just don't hear that word very often anymore!
Nice Work Chris!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"perjorative" adjective FORMAL -
disapproving or suggesting that something is not good or is of no importance

I figured I'd save some readers some time.

joe*to*hell said...

i read the tina brown book, and when i read that sentence i thought, "well why did she say THAT?" - it was and is neither here nor there. you go boy

Anonymous said...

Coup, we're not all morons, you know. And some of us can even spell "pejorative" correctly. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nuno, maybe you can have Chris proofread your articles. Come on now - "Chris Get Letter Published in Vanity Fair" (sic). It's basic noun-verb agreement!

Anonymous said...

People, please! Let's bring the focus back where it belongs. On me! We can slag Coup any time : )