Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mexican Pop Star Christian Chávez Wants to Adopt

Christian Chávez, a member of the Mexican pop group RBD, has talked about his desire to adopt a child with his boyfriend, the Canadian stylist William Murphy.

Nevertheless, once again he had to face the press to clarify the situation since, according to his Chávez, he had been "badly understood."

“I never wanted to be misinterpreted and I want to say to you and everyone I offended that I never said it with that intention. … In addition, with all the work I have, with so much travel and being just 23, now is not the time for adopting a child. How I plan the future, I do not know," maintained the musician.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No No No and HELL NO.

I don't think it's right for gay couples to raise other peoples children.

I got bullied at school because I was obviously gay so i can't imagine how much worse my life would have been with two gay dads or moms.

People need to be less selfish and think about the lives of innocent children and not their own selfish whims in the hope that by adopting they will be perceived as any more normal than they already are.

Having a surrogate parent for gay couples is a much better option for gay couples.