Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OK, so this is what happened : Isaiah Washington Talks to EW.com

The controversial star talks to EW.com about being fired from hit ABC drama ''Grey's Anatomy,'' his relationship with the show's cast and crew, and his future in Hollywood.
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How are you feeling about what happened last week? Did you think it was fair?
ISAIAH WASHINGTON: I don't know if it's a question of ''fair.'' I'm saddened by the outcome. I did everything that the producers and the network asked me to do. I came back under great duress and stress, and thought I was doing the job I was hired to do. I thought that was going to speak for my future at Grey's, but apparently that wasn't the same vision that the network and studio had for me.

Why do you think the decision was made by ABC? Was Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes happy about it?
I knew she was aware of the decision. But you have to understand that she's at the helm of one of the top-rated scripted shows on television.(keep reading)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick guy. Run him out of Hollywood! There are too many talent people out there to put up with his bullshit.

Anonymous said...

If you drag this window over his picture so that one half or the other is covered, you get two VERY different emotions coming from the guy...