Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lance Bass Couldn't Be Gayer - I Mean Happier

"I'm totally happy, I'm a completely different person, I think," he said. "It just sucks with all the lies you have to tell."

Lance's recent admission was extra special because he can now publicly share his love and affection for male model and "Amazing Race" winner, boyfriend Reichen Lehmkuhl.

While many believe it was photos published on the Page Six website that forced Lance to break his silence, he set the record straight.

"It was actually a Page Six thing that my mom read, but you know, it happens," he revealed.

As for how his mother is handling the news, Lance said, "She's fine, a little shocked you know."

But Lance admitted his recent revelation isn't exactly hurting his career.

"It's been crazy because everyone's paying attention to what I'm doing now," he revealed. "I have been working for the last four years, but it's fun. Everyone's been very supportive."

And before we parted ways, Lance broke more news to "Extra:" he will star in a sitcom pilot for the CW network with former band member Joey Fatone.

Now that Lance is free from his lies and is living life to the fullest, he will also sing once again. Bass revealed he's getting his pipes synched up to host a new music countdown show in Las Vegas.

(Source:Extra)

1 comment:

iwiwag said...

Nice blog.