Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Adam Levine Talks About Dick

So we shouldn’t expect a sequel to your first album, Songs About Jane, called Songs About Dick?
No, I’m not into dick. I wish I were. It would be so much easier. Because, you know, men have a certain camaraderie with each other that’s easygoing and kind of simple, when you think about it. Sometimes men and women clash mentally, although physically it works out.

If you were into guys, who would be your type?
Oh, there are beautiful men out there. Antonio Banderas is gorgeous. Well, maybe not so much anymore. He peaked around Desperado. I mean, every male secretly wants to have sex with Brad Pitt, but that’s a given.
From The Advocate May 22, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was a pretty bold statement from a straight lad (every guy fantasises about sleeping with Brad Pitt). Gotta give it to them, British guys. They really have balls!!

Hate the new album btw.

Anonymous said...

Ok I dont know whats got into me.
Just ignore the British part.