Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tom Brady & the Patriots Out of Super Bowl Race

Quarterback Tom Brady #12 of the New England Patriots sits on the turf after being knocked down after getting the pass off
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady walks off the field after throwing an interception in the final minute against the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Championship football game Sunday, Jan. 21, 2007, in Indianapolis. The Colts won 38-34 New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (12) stands on the sidelines in the closing moments of the AFC Championship football game against the Indianapolis Colts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the Colts will be in the Super Bowl against the Chicago Bears. Go Bears! Bears all the way!!

Rick said...

I was nothing short of shocked to learn the Colts had won when I opened the paper this morning. At halftime, I said no more. I'm not watching another huge loss.
Mr. Manning, if your reading this I apologise for having little faith.
It should be a GREAT Super Bowl!
Now let's all do the shuffle!!!!!