Sunday, February 26, 2006

WTF - Will Young's Straight Urges



Will Young has confessed he lusts after girls as well as boys.

The openly gay pop star says he is sometimes tempted to jump between the sheets with a woman - and admits he can't rule out having sex with a girl in the future.

The heartthrob singer revealed to Britain's Heat magazine: "I do fancy girls sometimes.

"I'd say every once in a year-and-a-half, I'll get a moment when I could possibly sleep with [a girl].
"And my friends always say, 'What? We don't understand'. And then I'll say, 'It's fleeting'."
The star added: "But I like it. I'd never rule it out."

Last week, Will revealed he was left heartbroken when he lost his first love.

The singer split from his partner last year - and admits he has struggled to get over it.

He said: "I did meet my 'first significant one' but it ended six months ago. I was heartbroken when we broke up and it knocked my confidence.

"I suppose for a bit I thought it didn't work because I'm so famous and he couldn't cope with that. But I've realised that's nonsense. I can't blame my fame for the fact that I haven't got a boyfriend."

(Source:Femalefirst.co.uk)

No comments: