Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ladies & Gentleman Ms. Angie Dickinson

I loved watching Angie on Police Woman. Friday night at 8:00 on NBC. She always seemed to have to dress like a hooker to get the bad guy. Many times she would get herself in deep shit and have to be saved by the other cops on the squad.

It was cheesy but I watched ever friday night. Good thing I was only ten at the time or I'm sure I would have gone out and bought a gun and a blond wig... :)



Born: 9/30/1931
Birthplace: Kulm, North Dakota

A former beauty queen, she starred in the movies Rio Bravo (1959), The Chase (1966), Dressed to Kill (1989), and, in a very non-glamorous role, Pay It Forward (2000).


Her TV series Police Woman was on from 1975 to 1978 and Dickenson also appeared in numerous made-for-TV movies. She was married to the composer Burt Bacharach from 1966 to 1980.

1 comment:

cad said...

Dressed To Kill is one of my all time faves!