Monday, September 10, 2007

In my heart...

Today, myself and many of Michael’s friends paid our finally respects.

I still find it hard to believe that Michael is gone. I feel as if the wind has been knocked out of me and even breathing seems impossible.

Michael has been one of my closest and dearest friends for years. Knowing that I will never hear Michael laugh, knowing will never be able to talk to Michael again, knowing that I will never be able to be part of his life is so very devastating to me.

Michael’s absences leaves a huge void in my life. It’s a void that is not just felt by myself but also by his family, all his friends and mostly by his partner Gary.


Michael ~ Only now that you are gone do we truly appreciate what we had and we want you to know that life without you is going to be very, very difficult.

I will treasure all the times that we had together and my memories of you will never fade.

I am so thankful that you came into my life.
I miss you terribly.

Nuno

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you not, but my heart is with you in this time of loss. Your memorial to your friend has touched my heart, I feel your loss!
Peace be with you!

Ian said...

May God grant you and the loved ones of your friend peace. Sorry for your loss....

philly76 said...

Beautifully said...

Anonymous said...

For what it is worth, I do not believe that you cannot still talk to him. You may just need to listen closer for the answer.

Anonymous said...

Even if i don't know you, i'd like to gave you my respect from Belgium and in french: toute mes condoléances.
Be strong in this tuff situation...

alis volat propris said...

It must have been difficult to erase that sweet smile from your memory...much much more to turn away the sweet sweet memories am sure you've shared together. Peace.

Anonymous said...

My sincerest condolences on your loss.

Rick said...

Nuno. Hang in there. May your memories sustain and comfort you.

Anonymous said...

friends are forever.Pray for him,he will be listening you.
Keep always the good memories,he will be smiling with you.
"But I keep
Your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling
Who knew"

Terra Brasilis said...

I share its pain here of Brazil
Hugs,
Jorge

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this is a very hard time for you, your friends, and Michael's extended family. There are no words or wishes that can make your lose easier or understandable. Just know that your friend Michael must have known in his heart how much he was loved by you and all his friends and family. God bless you and all of Michael's frioends and family.

Regards,

Chris