Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Snubs Pride, Again!

Mayor Rob Ford will be skipping Toronto’s Pride parade for a second year in a row.

Ford told reporters Wednesday he won’t be attending the parade this year because he is going to the cottage with his family.

“I’m not attending Pride,” Ford said.”It is on Canada Day, I’m going up to the cottage with my family like I’ve done for as far as I can remember.”

Asked if he would attend any other Pride events during the 10-day festival, Ford didn’t rule it out.

“We’ll see,” Ford said. “We’ll take it event by event.”

Ford ignited a firestorm of controversy last year when he became the first mega-city mayor to opt out of the Pride parade. Both former mayors David Miller and Mel Lastman marched in the parade during their terms.(Sun)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCKING CUNT FORD (FCF)!!!

Anonymous said...

who cares if he does

Anonymous said...

i don't need rob ford's affirmation.