Thursday, December 27, 2007

Beckham Knows He's a Gay Icon & He Loves It

Former England captain, David Beckham has confessed that his wife, Victoria, likes to dress him and that he loves being a gay icon.

The 32-year-old told BBC Radio 2's Lines of Enquiry: "I'm very honoured to have the tag of gay icon...Maybe it's things like (the fact) I like to look after myself, I like to look smart and presentable most of the time."

He also said: "Without a doubt Victoria has a huge part in the way I look these days.

"I think most couples agree you have to listen to your partner and you have confidence in your partner to tell you whether you look good or whether you don't and to help you out with your fashion and dress sense. (
keep reading)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's a FAKE

Anonymous said...

YEP! He is fake, false and thick.........but never-the-less quite attractive until he he opens his mouth and speaks.