Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Will & Grace Say Goodbye


'Will & Grace' gets its final laughs on Thursday (May 18) when the series finale airs on NBC.
After eight years together the atmosphere was emotional for the actors as they filmed the farewell episode.

"There were a lot of snotty, tearful faces all around the set," said Megan Mullally who played the high-pitch-voiced substance-abusing Karen. "When we got to the very, very last scene, everybody was just a mess. We started sobbing and hugging each other. That was it."

Filming the final episode was filled with 'last times,' which hit the actors differently.

"My saddest moment was the last time I stood in Will's kitchen," said Canadian Eric McCormack who played the meticulous lawyer Will.

"That was the most colourful position for me, standing there and stirring something.

It was my pulpit, the place where I delivered my best jokes. Deb [Messing] and Megan and Sean [Hayes] I can see again, but not my kitchen."

(Source:InsideEntertainment)

No comments: