Monday, October 06, 2014

Nick Jonas Is OK With Full-Frontal Nudity

Nick Jonas has no problem showing off his hot, ripped body onscreen!

At the premiere of his highly anticipated new DirecTV series Kingdom Wednesday night, the super-sexy 22-year-old singer opened up about stripping down and getting naked for some gritty sex scenes in the show. "I did just about everything in the show but frontal," the hunky actor told E! News exclusively, adding, "So you'll see pretty much every angle of me. Yeah, it's a lot!"

But would Jonas ever let it all hang out by doing full-frontal nudity in front of the camera?!

"Never say never," he dished. "If the art required it and it was a role I felt really committed to and like I had to go there with it, I would do whatever it takes to tell the story." (Eonline)

No comments: