Monday, April 25, 2011

Bitch is Back : Levi Johnston Writing Tell-All Book About the Palins

Levi Johnston is promising to set the record straight about the Palin family.

Touchstone Publishing has a fall publication date for Johnston's book, "Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs."

Johnston fathered a child with Bristol Palin, the daughter of the former Alaska governor, when they were teenagers. The pregnancy was announced days after Palin was selected as the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate. The couple broke up after the birth of their son, Tripp, and reconciled briefly.

Johnston tells People: "I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins...My sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace – how I feel and what I've learned. I'm doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country." (huffingtonpost)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope he writes better than he speaks. Hopefully someone else is writing it and using his name. He comes across as that old saying "dumber than a bag of rocks". And just what the world needs is MORE stuff about Sarah Palin. It's going to get her into the news at just the right time. Planned? You betcha !!!