Thursday, May 28, 2015

Original JAWS Returning to Theaters This Summer!

40th Anniversary


There’s nothing better than watching one of your favorite movies up on the big screen for the first time, with an audience of fellow fans.

Fathom Events announced today that they will be bringing 1975’s Jaws back to the big screen for a very limited time this summer, unleashing cinema’s most terrifying shark on Sunday, June 21st and Wednesday, June 24th, in select movie theaters nationwide. Showings will take place at 2pm and 7pm, on both days. 

The two-day-only revival event, which will be coming to nearly 500 theaters around the country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's screened near me. I saw it on my 14th b-day 40 yrs ago, and my teenage mind was blown away. It would be fun to see it on the big screen again exactly 40 years later